Thursday, January 2, 2020

Speaking Engagements

My experiences could fill a book - several in fact! Manuscripts are with my agent and will hopefully soon be published. In addition to writing, I  have a full calendar of public speaking engagements, having appeared at Harvard University, Columbia University, Fordham Law School, The University of Arizona, the FBI and many professional organizations and companies. I speak of my experiences, ranging from working for Russia's richest oligarch, stealing from him, serving time in a federal prison. solitary confinement, incarceration and sentencing.  For law students I volunteer my time because I believe my experiences can serve as a deterrent. For other organizations, I charge a standard speaking fee and share my knowledge and expertise in white collar crime to assist organizations and companies in stopping it and prosecuting it. Give me a call if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment